South Plains College
- Has technical programs such as commercial music, graphic arts, automotive collision repair, diesel service technology, HVAC technology, welding, cosmetology, culinary, and industrial manufacturing.
Texas State Technical College
- Has campuses all over the state with training in nursing, collision repair, aviation repair, welding, wind energy. Campuses are located in Sweetwater, Abilene, Waco, Harlingen.
Tyler Junior College
- Has programs relating to vision care and working with doctors in the vision care field, along with programs in medical technology assistant, nursing, automotive technology, welding, surveying and mapping and numerous other opportunities.
- has numerous campuses across Texas, including Lubbock. Some of the programs offered in Lubbock include: Medical Assistant, Cosmetology, Veterinary Technology Assistant, Criminal Justice. They have an office for financial aid and a visit to their campus would be advised for more information.
Tulsa Welding School
- we have had several students attend TWS in the past few years and I believe we have a couple that are planning on attending this year. Please check out their website for more info.